Prevent Bed Bugs From Invading Your Tampa Bay Area Home
Serious bed bug infestations can dramatically affect your sleeping patterns, comfort levels, and quality of life. Itchy bites make it difficult to rest peacefully, while insomnia and anemia prevent you from doing more during the day. If bed bugs have appeared anywhere near your Tampa Bay area home, you'll need professional help - and fast.
At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we have years of experience helping Tampa Bay area property owners find relief from parasitic pests. There's no challenge that we can't handle, destroying infestations in residential, commercial, and specialty properties. You'll be able to rest easy in the aftermath of our bed bug extermination, and return to the life you knew in just a few simple treatments.
What To Expect From Our Bed Bug Control
The Haskell Termite & Pest Control bed bug control process is simple, easy, and straightforward.
- Because we value your time and your wallet, our company always offers a free quote. We will carefully talk you through all treatment plans offered and thoroughly inspect your home for the signs and symptoms of bed bugs. We leave no stone unturned and no corner unchecked!
- Once you have decided on the treatment plan of your choice, our providers will give you a complimentary prep list that details everything you can expect and more. With just a little help from you, we can begin the bed bug treatment process in a matter of days.
- Most of our bed bug control treatments last for about three hours and are applied in two tiers. After the first application, we will return in roughly ten days to deliver part two.
- Aerosols are one option, but we also provide tent fumigations in cases of bed bugs. We also offer single-room treatments, depending on the severity of your infestation.
- Need an additional warranty? The pros at Haskell Termite & Pest Control offer a 30-day warranty for treatments, no matter which process you choose to use!
At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we value quality above all. Schedule your next Tampa Bay area bed bug control treatment by calling our offices today.
Ways To Prevent Bed Bug Reinfestations
Bed bug treatments are a great way to eliminate long-standing infestations. To help reduce your risks of a repeat infestation, follow these tried and true tips.
- Stay Organized - Bed bugs can creep into even the tiniest spaces. Clutter provides ample room for pests to hide and flourish, which is why you should remove the mess as soon as possible.
- Thorough Cleaning - Wash all linens and clothes after a trip, or place them in your dryer for 30 minutes on high heat. Bed bugs can't stand the heat!
- Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum - Clean the house regularly to pick up any stray bed bugs, eggs, or larvae.
Call the Haskell Termite & Pest Control professionals to book a bed bug inspection for your Tampa home today.
Call Haskell Termite & Pest Control Today
For over three decades and counting, Haskell Termite & Pest Control has been helping Tampa Bay area residents overcome their toughest bed bug infestations. With years of experience in the industry, we have everything it takes to treat you right.
Don't let a bed bug infestation in Tampa, FL bring you down. Call Haskell Termite & Pest Control today to schedule a home inspection at your earliest convenience. With our bed bug control treatments, you'll be able to sleep the night away — 100% free of bed bug activity.
Great service and value! Being a local Realtor, I have referred Haskell to my customers and they have always thanked me for the referral. I have had them service my own home and have been quite pleased with both their professional and their expertise. I would refer Haskell to anyone who is seeking an extermination service, you will be happy with both their expertise and the value that they offer.