Pest Control In Clearwater, FL
Although Pinellas County pest control may not seem like much of a stressor, the fact is that serious infestations in this area are becoming more and more common. Dangerous pests, whether termites or ants, cockroaches or spiders, can pose serious dangers to your home and health. Proper pest control in Clearwater can be difficult without professional assistance and management, especially for local home and business owners.
With professional assistance from the experts behind Haskell Termite & Pest Control, protecting your home from pest invasion has never been easier. We have been protecting homes from insects and mammals for several decades, putting our products and professionals together to create real opportunities for progress. Our teams are available around the clock to help you manage pesky infiltrations, returning your home to normal in just a few simple treatments.
Learn more about Haskell Termite & Pest Control today by calling our primary office today. Your next treatment is just a few clicks away!
Residential Pest Control In Clearwater
Personalized household pest control is the number one mission of Haskell Termite & Pest Control. We use various techniques and tools to make residential visits a success, developing solutions that help rather than harm.
We refuse to compromise on our outstanding pest treatments and deliver all applications using the following steps:
- The implementation of recommended pest management techniques, including simple but robust traps and residential products.
- Regular treatments to keep your home completely pest-free.
Residential pest control from Haskell Termite & Pest Control is augmented by our dedication to superior customer service and the best possible prices. Get in touch with our professionals today to enjoy a free quote.
Commercial Pest Control In Clearwater
Keeping your property pest-free can be challenging even for experienced business owners. Pest management without secondary help can be even more complicated, which is why Haskell Termite & Pest Control offers commercial pest control services at affordable prices.
We offer a wide variety of services and products to ensure your business is protected at all times, including:
- Commercial pest inspections and consultations.
- Regular treatments that keep your building completely pest-free.
- Pre-treating against infestations, utilizing chemicals and equipment that provide optimal pest control results.
No matter the list of your commercial needs, our team is standing by to bring you the best of the best. Call today to receive the best possible protection on the market.
The Problems Bed Bugs Can Cause In Your Clearwater Home
Bed bugs are not only tough to get rid of, but they can also pose serious health risks if left untreated. These blood-feeding parasites endanger human and animal health, sapping vital fluids and nutrients from children and pets.
The following is a list of problems often caused by rampant bed bug activity:
- Painful skin irritations or itchy raised welts
- Rashes and allergic reactions to the bed bug's saliva
- Anemia from severe blood loss, particularly in children and the elderly
- Bacterial infections from festering wounds caused by bed bug activity
The vast majority of bed bug experts believe that the Clearwater area is under attack by parasitic pests. Because of this, receiving regular inspections and bed bug treatments is vital for maintaining your property's health. Call Haskell Termite & Pest Control today to learn more about defending your Clearwater home.
Clearwater Property Owners’ Guide To Subterranean Termite Control
Subterranean termites are a severe issue to Florida property owners, causing over 5 billion dollars in damage each year. These wood-eating pests can quickly turn your property into a hollowed waste if left untreated, quickly destroying its property value.
Though subterranean termite infestations aren't always preventable in a state like Florida, there are steps that Clearwater property owners can take to protect themselves from unwanted activity.
Check out a few of the most actionable below:
- Regularly inspect your property for any visible signs of moisture issues, which can be a strong indicator of termite activity if any symptoms are found. Purchase and implement either a dehumidifier or a set of desiccant bags.
- Install concrete or steel siding to fortify fence lines and prevent subterranean termites from feasting on your front door. Inspect the underside of your front porch regularly for any signs of termite infestation. If any living termites are found, seek out a professional exterminator immediately.
- Cover exposed wood in Clearwater with pre-construction exterior treatments to stop infestations in their tracks. Chat with a provider like Haskell Termite & Pest Control to learn more.
Though there's no surefire way to entirely rid yourself of termites in Clearwater, taking steps to prevent their activity can be one of the best ways to save yourself from the unthinkable. For additional termite control tips or to chat with an experienced termite control expert, please call Haskell Termite & Pest Control today.
Efficient, effective and trustworthy. After using them, I paid the annual insurance in case the drywood termites came back. When they did come back, Haskell promptly re-tented the house - no arguing, no cost to me.