Pest Control In New Port Richey, Florida
New Port Richey is a great place to be close to nature and the beach while still having the convenience of an urban environment. Many will agree it's a great place to live and work!
Because of our year-round warm weather, we see more pest activity here than in most other parts of the country. Different pests can threaten your home or business. But you can keep your property safe with Pasco County pest control from Haskell Termite & Pest Control. Since 1992 we have been assisting residential and commercial property owners with all their pest control and prevention needs.
Residential Pest Control In New Port Richey
Protect yourself and your family from the dangerous insects and animals that can infest at any time with the assistance of Haskell Termite & Pest Control.
When you start working with us, we will perform a home pest inspection to understand what kinds of pests you are dealing with and where they are hiding. During this inspection, we will check areas on the interior and exterior of your home, including the attic and outbuildings.
After this inspection, we will initiate the necessary treatments to remove active pests and prevent them from returning. To ensure you are always protected, we will continue treating your home on a quarterly schedule.
Some pests are more challenging than others; we also offer specialty services such as bed bug control, termite control, rodent control, and many more!
Call us at Haskell Termite & Pest Control today to learn more about our residential pest control offerings.
Commercial Pest Control In New Port Richey
Protect your New Port Richey business with the area's best commercial pest control services from Haskell Termite & Pest Control.
Here's what you can expect when you trust us to handle pest control
on your commercial property:
- First, we will begin with a complimentary evaluation to understand what kinds of pest pressures you face.
- Then, we will provide you with a quote to get started with a plan that works for your property's specific needs.
- We will treat your property using the appropriate advanced solutions to remove active pests and prevent new ones from returning.
- Finally, we will schedule recurring services at times that work best for you.
While many of our commercial clients choose to have us return every month to keep their businesses pest-free, we can return at a frequency ideal for your situation and needs.
Please don't wait to protect your business from annoying and dangerous pests; call us today at Haskell Termite & Pest Control to get started with scheduling an evaluation of your property.
Where Termite Damage Occurs In New Port Richey Homes
Termites are wood-destroying pests that can cause severe damage to the properties they infest. In Florida, we experience some of the worst termite infestations due to our climate, with subterranean termites being the most common.
Subterranean termites require a lot of moisture and constant contact with the soil. Because of this, they nest underground and build mud tubes to travel to the food source. This species usually stays at ground level, infesting through the foundation, where they will likely do the most damage.
However, termites can travel through walls and under flooring, so they aren't limited to the foundation. Termite damage can happen just about anywhere in your home.
You can get assistance for termite control, whether you want to prevent them or have an active infestation, from Haskell Termite & Pest Control. Our specialty termite control services utilize the best treatment methods for your property and needs. Call us today to get started!
Bed Bug Prevention Tips For New Port Richey Residents
You might think bed bugs can't happen in your home because you keep it cleaned and organized. But the truth is, bed bugs can happen to anyone. The reality is that bed bugs infest through hitchhiking from public places. However, you can prevent bed bugs by using these tips:
- When in places such as theaters, restaurants, schools, or offices, don't put your belongings on the floor.
- Check jackets and coats before returning home.
- Limit the number of second-hand goods you bring into your home, as this is another way bed bugs get inside.
- When staying at a hotel or motel, look over your room first for signs of pests.
- It also helps to read reviews of the hotel or motel before booking your stay.
- Use protective covers on all mattresses and bed springs in your home to prevent this pest from spreading if they do get inside.
If you suspect bed bugs are in your home, don't hesitate to contact our experts at Haskell Termite & Pest Control for reliable and effective bed bug control services.
Knowledgeable and excellent service very professional