Reliable Pest Control In North Port, FL
If you've ever pondered what it would be like to live in a place where the sun shines almost every day, then you should consider moving to North Port, Florida. This small city is located in Sarasota County and has just over 74,000 people. North Port is known for its beautiful weather and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico.
However, one thing that North Port residents have to deal with is pests. Whether it's ants, rodents, mosquitoes, bees, termites, or cockroaches, these pests seem to find their way into homes and businesses no matter how clean they are. That's why it's so important to contract the services of a reputable Sarasota County pest control company. Haskell Termite & Pest Control has provided quality pest control services to residents and businesses for more than 30 years. If you're dealing with a pest problem, don't hesitate to give us a call. We have the experience and training to take care of the problem for you for good.
Residential Pest Control In North Port
If you've ever had your home invaded by pests, you know how frustrating and downright scary it can be. You might be tempted to handle the problem by yourself, but that's usually not a good idea. Home pest control requires specific products and methods that most people don't have access to. As a result, it's always best to leave it to the professionals.
At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we have decades of hands-on experience dealing with pests. We know how to eliminate them promptly and effectively, and we'll make sure they don't come back.
Our treatments have been proven to be effective against:
- Cockroaches: These pests are notorious for being hard to eliminate, but our team knows how to get rid of them for good.
- Mosquitoes: Not only are mosquitoes a nuisance, but they can also transmit dangerous diseases like the Zika virus and West Nile virus.
- Termites: These pests can damage your home if left unchecked. Our team will make sure they're gone entirely.
- Spiders: While some spiders are harmless, others can be dangerous. We'll make sure all the spiders in your home are removed safely.
- Bed bugs: These pests are notoriously hard to eliminate, but our team has the experience and expertise to remove them quickly.
If you're dealing with any of these pests, or any other type of pest, reach out to Haskell Termite & Pest Control.
Commercial Pest Control In North Port
Commercial pest control services are the cornerstone of any good business. No matter what type of business you have, pests can be a major problem. They can:
- Scare away customers
- Damage your products
- Spread diseases
- Tarnish your reputation
- Lead to forceful closure by the health department
- Lead to lawsuits
As you can see, it's vital to have a good commercial pest control plan in place.
At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we're familiar with all the challenges businesses face when it comes to pests. We offer customized commercial pest control services that can match your unique needs. The entire process starts with a consultation, during which we'll assess your property and identify the pests at your business. We'll come up with the best solution to tackle and eliminate the problem. Once we're finished, we won't simply go away; we'll keep working with you to ensure the pests don't return.
Four No-Sweat Ant Prevention Tips For North Port Homes
Ants are among the most common pests in North Port, and they can be a real nuisance. They can get into your food, damage property, and spread disease-causing bacteria. Fortunately, you can do a few things to prevent ants from becoming a problem in your home.
Here are four no-sweat ant pest control and prevention tips:
- Keep your kitchen clean. Ants are attracted to food, so the best way to prevent them from coming into your home is to keep your kitchen clean. Wipe down surfaces after you cook, and don't leave food out in the open.
- Seal up cracks and crevices. Another way to prevent ants from entering your home is to seal up cracks and crevices. They can get into your home through the smallest openings, so it's important to seal them up.
- Get rid of moisture. Ants are also drawn to water, so it's important to get rid of any sources of moisture in your home. Fix any leaks, and make sure your home is well ventilated.
- Keep trash covered. Ants will find plenty of food in your garbage, so make sure all trash cans have a tight-fitting lid and that trash is removed from your home on a regular basis.
Despite following these tips, you may still find ants in your home. When that happens, contact Haskell Termite & Pest Control for professional assistance. We've gained invaluable experience over the years, and we know all the most effective methods for eliminating ants.
Can Pest Control Get Rid Of Fleas? (North Port Exterminators)
Fleas are one of the most irritating pests around. They're small, jump high, and bite. And if you have pets, you know how hard it can be to exterminate them. Fortunately, pest control can help. Fleas are no match for our experienced and knowledgeable exterminators. We'll work quickly and efficiently to get rid of the fleas in your home. And we'll also take measures to prevent them from coming back.
If you're worn out from the constant flea bites and are looking for a way to get rid of them, then contact one of our service technicians today. We'll be happy to remove these pests from your premises.
Efficient, effective and trustworthy. After using them, I paid the annual insurance in case the drywood termites came back. When they did come back, Haskell promptly re-tented the house - no arguing, no cost to me.