Pest Control In Oldsmar, FL
The city of Oldsmar in Pinellas County is a beautiful area close to Tampa, where residents enjoy stunning parks and nature preserves like the Upper Tampa Bay Trail, which runs through the city. Its historic downtown area is known for its architecture and buildings, many of which date back to the early 20th century. The Oldsmar City Hall, for example, was built in 1926 and is a Mediterranean Revival-style building, and the Oldsmar Post Office is a fine example of the Art Moderne style of architecture.
Located near several beaches and other popular tourist destinations in the Tampa Bay area, Oldsmar is a prime spot to enjoy small-town living while having close access to everything large cities offer. But our humid subtropical climate, with hot summers and mild to cool winters, also means that it is an excellent location for pests to thrive. If you are struggling with a pest infestation, Haskell Termite & Pest Control provides pest control in Oldsmar that is safe, effective, and tailored to your unique needs.
Residential Pest Control In Oldsmar
Having a pest-free home in the Southern part of the United States can be challenging as many unwanted invaders thrive with high temperatures and heightened humidity levels. But letting pests roam freely on your property isn't an option because they can cause multiple issues ranging from property damage to transmitting life-threatening illnesses.
At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we have over 30 years of experience eliminating pests in Oldsmar and surrounding areas. From baseboard spray to baiting in cabinets and wet areas or even exterior perimeter spray and granular yard treatments, we have the tools to get rid of pests safely.
If you suspect that you might be dealing with an infestation, one of our licensed professionals will be right over to conduct an inspection and put your problem behind you for good. Call us today to find out more about our residential pest control strategies.
Commercial Pest Control In Oldsmar
Pests are a real problem in Florida businesses, but it is absolutely possible to manage them with an ongoing pest control plan. As the largest family-owned pest control company in the area, we have the expertise needed to deal with our local invaders, from ants to wildlife, as well as rodents, cockroaches, and stinging insects.
Running a business has its challenges. It would be best if you didn't also have to put up with termites chewing through your walls, cockroaches scaring off customers and contaminating your staff with dangerous pathogens, and wasps defending their nests where people come and go.
Contact us today to schedule an inspection of your commercial property and learn more about our commercial pest control services. Between using treatments when needed and setting up a follow-up schedule to keep pests at bay, you will be able to provide your customers and employees with a clean and safe environment.
How Did Bed Bugs Get Into My Oldsmar Home?
How do you get bed bugs? Any home is at risk of having bed bugs, as these tiny insects don't discriminate. Here are some of the many ways through which they manage to invade:
- Suitcases after a hotel stay: If you've stayed in a hotel infested with bed bugs, they might have ended up in your luggage and then hitched a ride into your home.
- Used furniture: Purchasing pre-owned couches and mattresses can be a cost-effective way to furnish your home, but they can also be infested with bed bugs. Inspecting them before bringing them inside is recommended.
- Old books: Couches are not always the culprit. Bed bugs can also hide inside old books.
If you have noticed bites on exposed skin areas in the morning that present themselves in a zigzag pattern and are red and itchy, they might be bed bug bites. These tiny parasitic insects are challenging to eliminate with homemade bed bug treatments but respond well to professional strategies. Call us today to find out how to get rid of them safely.
The Most Effective Rodent Control For Your Oldsmar Home
The best way to get rid of all types of rodents is to combine professional pest control treatments with prevention strategies you should use daily, including:
- Keeping your dining and cooking areas clean: Rodents are scavengers that can survive on your food scraps alone.
- Sealing off access points: Fixing holes and cracks in the structure of your home can prevent rodents from coming inside.
- Schedule routine inspections: If rodents are common in your neighborhood, regular inspections can ensure they don't turn into an infestation inside your home.
- Keep garbage cans clean and closed: Rodents are known for being attracted to the food in garbage cans. Keeping trash covered with tightly-fitted lids and emptied as often as possible can help.
Rodents can transmit various dangerous illnesses, cause structural damage, and even be aggressive. Contact us today to discover how we can eliminate them long term.
Haskell Termite & Pest Control has over 100 years of combined experience and top-of-the-line tools and strategies to eliminate pests in Oldsmar and prevent them from returning. Give us a call today to find out more.
Knowledgeable and excellent service very professional