Quality Pest Control In Riverview, FL
With a lovely location on the water and an active marina, the aptly-named small community of Riverview offers residents a peaceful place to call home. There’s the addition of local grills, bars, and eateries that are enjoyed by many, and with quick access to Tampa, Riverview feels like an oasis. Pest problems abound here, though, which is why at Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we are dedicated to finding long-lasting solutions for our customers. We prioritize your satisfaction and will always go the extra mile to secure it. For more information on our Hillsborough County pest control, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Riverview
As a family-owned business, it’s our mission at Haskell Termite & Pest Control to keep your home free from pests. We accomplish this with detailed property inspections, targeted treatments, and quarterly follow-ups. All of our work is done by highly-trained technicians, comes with a satisfaction guarantee, and is competitively priced. To learn more about the benefits of residential pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Riverview
For 30 years, the team at Haskell Termite & Pest Control has been caring for Riverview’s business community. We are focused on customized strategies for pest elimination and take proactive steps toward preventing future problems. All of our services are guaranteed and we are dedicated to providing exceptional service and competitive prices no matter what the situation calls for. To learn more about our commercial pest control offerings, contact us today.
The Dangers Fleas Bring To Your Riverview Home
When fleas gain access to your Riverview home, they can be very dangerous to your health and the health of any pets you may have. Fleas feed primarily off of pets, though they’ve been known to nibble on humans, and during this process, they can spread harmful pathogens. Some of the health hazards that fleas are associated with include tapeworms, cat scratch disease, murine typhus, anemia, skin infections, and hair loss. Because fleas can prove very difficult to get rid of, the safest way to address infestations is with professional flea control from Haskell Termite & Pest Control. For more information on our services, contact us today.
A Pest Prevention Guide For Riverview Properties
With a large and ever-growing population and seasonal conditions that lean toward warm and humid for most of the year, Riverview property owners are very likely to encounter many different types of pest problems. Sometimes that means termites and rodents, while other times it might mean cockroaches and ants. Either way, keeping pests from becoming an issue is key. Here are a few tried and true tips for keeping a diverse pest population out of the picture:
- Start with the yard. The area around a home or building is the first line of defense from pests of many kinds, so it’s a solid place to start. Tend to it by mowing routinely, avoiding overwatering, maintaining a barrier of at least 18 inches between mulch and the foundation, and trimming back overhanging greenery.
- Secure the foundation. Pests from rodents to termites will use small openings as a means of entrance to the interior, so take a close look at the structure itself and fill small cracks with caulk, apply weatherstripping to loose windows, fit door sweeps underneath doors with gaps, and use materials like steel wool and liquid foam to keep larger pests out.
- Deal with moisture. So many pests are lured and kept around because of leaks and humidity problems, which are very common in Riverview. To cut off water sources, keep crawl spaces well ventilated, keep sinks from dripping, and rectify leaky downspouts, pipes, and other fixtures.
- Keep things tidy. Clutter and food residue can easily attract pests, so incorporate vacuuming, disinfecting, and dusting into a regular cleaning routine. Additionally, get rid of piles of old papers and take out the trash frequently.
- Store food properly. Using airtight containers is one of the best ways to prevent pests, as is disposing of food that’s past its expiration date.
For year-round pest prevention, contact Haskell Termite & Pest Control today.
Knowledgeable and excellent service very professional