Professional Pest Control In Saint Leo, FL
The home of the highly acclaimed Saint Leo University and the stunning Benedictine Monastery, Saint Leo is a serene place with a friendly and welcoming community. Residents love being active on the Abbey Golf Course and supporting the Saint Leo Lions, the university's athletic teams, during games.
But while it stands out as a unique place full of beauty and history, it has plenty of pest infestations like other Florida towns. Haskell Termite & Pest Control can help you eliminate them with reliable pest control in Saint Leo, FL.
Residential Pest Control In Saint Leo
At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we are passionate about working with homeowners who want their homes to be a healthy haven, and we take pride in our expertise. While the area has plenty of household pests that threaten the peace, our experts have years of training in identifying and eradicating them while keeping your loved ones and furry friends safe with effective treatments.
We tailor our home pest control in Saint Leo, FL, to meet your needs. They include meticulous interior and exterior treatment to eliminate existing pests and provide a robust defense against future infestations. We also offer quarterly reservices for consistent protection and a wide range of additional options, from bed bug and termite control to rodent and wildlife management.
Don't let pests take over your sanctuary. Contact Haskell Termite & Pest Control today; our friendly team will help schedule your initial inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Saint Leo
There are many reasons why local businesses choose Haskell Termite & Pest Control to safeguard their commercial properties from everything from structural pests to unhygienic scavengers. With over 100 years of combined experience, we offer practical solutions to the most challenging infestations with a team of certified professionals who understand how to eliminate the common pests in our area.
When you call on us for commercial pest control in Saint Leo, FL, we will evaluate your property to determine a tailored pest control strategy and a convenient follow-up schedule. Whether you own apartments, warehouses, food service facilities, or something else, we have you covered.
Call us today to learn more about our competitive pricing, exceptional services, and specialized solutions for year-round protection.
The Secret To Avoiding Fleas In Saint Leo
If you are tired of dealing with pesky fleas on your Saint Leo property, now is the time to learn everything about their behavior and the proactive measures you can take to keep them at bay.
Fleas can be a real nuisance. They are more than an issue for your pets; they can threaten your entire household. They multiply quickly and can infest everything from your yard to your carpets.
Fortunately, there are effective strategies to avoid infestations, like the following ones:
- Prevention is key: We recommend regularly grooming and treating your pets with vet-approved flea preventatives. It will help keep them from becoming carriers and bring fleas into your home, and they will enjoy the extra attention.
- Maintain a clean home: Vacuum your carpets and furniture regularly; this is imperative in areas where your pets spend time. Wash their bedding in hot water frequently if you can as well.
- Take care of your yard: Warm and humid environments are magnets for fleas. Keep your yard well-maintained by trimming the grass and tidying up shrubs and bushes to eliminate hiding spots.
- Act fast if you suspect fleas: Contact us immediately if you notice signs of fleas. We can eliminate these biting pests from your home and prevent future infestations safely and effectively.
With this advice, you can enjoy a flea-free home for good. Call us today to get started with flea control in Saint Leo.
All The Ways Ants Get Inside Saint Leo Homes And What Attracts Them
Ants are so tiny; it can seem incredible that these pests cause so many problems in Saint Leo homes. And yet, they are incredibly adept at finding ways to get inside and are the source of much frustration.
Understanding how they get in and what attracts them is crucial to keeping them at bay. Here are some common entry points:
- Gaps in your home: Ants can exploit even the tiniest openings. Double-check your windows, doors, and foundation to make sure they are in good condition, and seal them if needed.
- Plumbing: Ants can travel along pipes; ensuring a tight seal around these areas can help.
- Outdoor vegetation: If branches or shrubs touch your house, they can act as bridges for many invaders, including ants. Trim them away from the structure as much as you can.
Closing up entry points are necessary for proper ant control, but you must do it alongside removing the factors that attract these tiny pests.
Here are some of the most common attractants:
- Food sources: Ants aren't picky; they love food crumbs and spills. Ensure your kitchen and dining areas are clean before bed at night, and do regular daily cleanups.
- Pet food: Leaving pet food out can be an open invitation to ants.
- Sugar: Ants have a sweet tooth. Promptly clean up spilled soda or juice and rinse containers before recycling.
- Standing water: Some ant species are attracted to standing water from leaks and poor drainage.
- Food waste: Avoid leaving food waste in open trash cans. Instead, use sealed containers, and take out the garbage often.
While removing attractants and closing up entry points is helpful, if you encounter a persistent ant problem, contacting a professional ant exterminator in Saint Leo is the best strategy for long-lasting ant eradication. Call us today to learn how to eliminate ants from your home for good.
Haskell Termite & Pest Control is the go-to company for excellent customer service and safe but effective pest control strategies. Schedule your initial inspection today to be on your way to a pest-free home year-round.
Great service and value! Being a local Realtor, I have referred Haskell to my customers and they have always thanked me for the referral. I have had them service my own home and have been quite pleased with both their professional and their expertise. I would refer Haskell to anyone who is seeking an extermination service, you will be happy with both their expertise and the value that they offer.