Pest Control In Venice, FL
Located in the southwestern portion of Florida, Venice, FL, is a city right on the coast, with a portion of the mainland only accessible through the Intercoastal Highway. With a population of roughly 25,000 full-time residents, Venice is a hotspot for tourists, business owners, and families. As more people gather in this beach paradise, Sarasota County pest control needs have drastically spiked. At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we provide Venice residents and business owners with the highest-quality pest control services in the county.
Residential Pest Control In Venice
For over 30 years, Haskell Termite & Pest Control has provided Venice homeowners with top-rated residential pest control services. We believe your home should be a safe place where you can relax in peace and cleanliness. When pests invade, it shatters that sense of security you feel in your home. Our CTE-certified technicians re-establish this feeling by:
- Treating both the interior and exterior of your home with various professional-grade treatments.
- Completing follow-up visits every quarter to ensure your yard and home remain free of pests.
Our residential pest control services aren’t just for general pest control. If you’re dealing with a specific type of pest, rest assured that the Haskell Termite & Pest Control team has the experience to eradicate it. We want your home to be a safe place for you and your family. Give us a call today for a quote!
Commercial Pest Control In Venice
Since 1992, Haskell Termite & Pest Control has provided Sarasota County with prompt, professional commercial pest control services that eliminate the infestation and root out the source of the invasion. Our top technicians are ready to service the following types of businesses:
- Food service
- Municipal buildings
- Health service buildings
As fellow business owners, we understand the importance of keeping your property safe, clean, and pest-free for your employees and patrons. No matter what infestation you have, our commercial pest control services will deal with it. Call us today if pests are disrupting your operations.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of German Cockroaches On Your Venice Property
The German cockroach is the most common type of roach in Venice. Regardless, they are just as dangerous as the other species and require professional removal services. If German cockroaches invade your Venice property, give Haskell Termite & Pest Control a call. These are some of the most challenging pests to get rid of, and it is virtually impossible to do so independently. However, below are some tips to help keep them from returning:
- Clean up food messes: By thoroughly cleaning any spills and crumbs as soon as they happen, you reduce the risk of an infestation. Also, you can sanitize your eating spaces after every meal.
- Properly store your food: Another essential habit is to keep your food in sealed containers that can’t be chewed through and don’t leave messes or spills.
- Seal up your house: Go around your home and look for holes and cracks. Seal them up as cockroaches are notorious for sneaking in through them.
- Take out the garbage: Regularly take out the trash before it starts to smell or overflow. Doing this will make your home less appealing overall for many pests.
Haskell Termite & Pest Control provides fumigation services to combat these potentially dangerous insects. This service eliminates all targeted pests without leaving any residue in your home to clean up. If the German cockroach has found its way inside your home, don’t risk falling ill. Contact us today instead.
Getting Your Venice Home Ready For Termite Season
As our name implies, Haskell Termite & Pest Control is especially skilled at identifying and treating termite infestations. Because termites thrive in hot weather, Venice property owners are especially at risk of an infestation. Below are some ways you can try and prevent termites from building a nest in your home:
- Clean up your yard: A termite infestation usually starts with termites setting up shop in the organic debris around your property, such as logs and stumps. Clear these out regularly to keep termites from coming near your yard.
- Remove wooden structures away from home: If there are other wooden structures around your house, try moving them further away.
- Paint your porches and railings: If you have wooden porches or railings, try painting them to help deter termites from chewing through them. They often move from outdoor structures o the inside of homes.
Haskell Termite & Pest Control technicians can single out signs of termites and root out the entire infestation. Scheduling a professional termite inspection could prevent significant destruction to your property. An expert’s eye might identify a problem before the swarm has had a chance to inflict maximum damage. Don’t let your home fall victim to these wood-destroying pests. Give us a call today to get ahead of them!
Knowledgeable and excellent service very professional