Reliable Pest Control In Wesley Chapel, FL
The community of Wesley Chapel is a friendly suburb that is located just miles from the center of Tampa. This close proximity to the city and easy-going day-to-day makes Wesley Chapel a favorite place for commuters and families to call home. The area is also brimming with places like French patisseries, resorts, breweries, and more. At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we know that pest problems can happen at any time, which is why we are dedicated to providing local homeowners and businesses with affordable and comprehensive pest control solutions. All of our work is guaranteed and we will always take the extra step to ensure your complete satisfaction. For more information on our Pasco County pest control services, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Wesley Chapel
Dealing with pests can be dangerous but it doesn’t have to be stressful. As a family-owned business, at Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we believe that there is nothing more important than helping local homeowners handle their pest problems. We address each issue that comes our way differently because that’s the level of detail that our customers deserve. During our first treatment of your property, we’ll tend to both the inside and outside of the home. This not only works to eradicate current pest problems but to also prevent future ones from developing. We’ll return on a quarterly basis to treat your home, but if any treated pests return between visits, we’ll come back at no extra cost to you. To learn more about residential pest control that you can trust, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Wesley Chapel
At Haskell Termite & Pest Control, we design and implement completely unique pest control plans for each business that we work with. This means that you will always receive the exact services that you need. Over the last 30 years, we’ve worked with a diverse array of businesses, from schools to restaurants, so we know what it takes to create a safe, pest-free environment. When you partner with us, you’ll truly have a partner in pest control. Each of our services is guaranteed and we will re-treat your property until the issue is completely resolved and your peace of mind is restored. To learn more about commercial pest control, contact us today.
Keeping Your Wesley Chapel Home Safe From All Pests
The reality of living in Wesley Chapel is that pests can invade your home at any time. Some of these pests might be a detriment to your property and some might cause issues for your health. Whether you’re facing rodents and wildlife or spiders and silverfish, there are a few key steps that you can take in order to prevent many kinds of outbreaks:
- Ensure that there are no cracks or openings around your home. This includes gaps around doors, holes in bulkheads, crevices around your foundation, and windows without screens. Try materials like weatherstripping, caulk, and wire mesh.
- Keep your yard in good condition by removing leaf piles, fallen tree branches, and other brush. It’s also crucial to avoid wood-to-foundation contact of any sort.
- Aim to keep the inside of your home hygienic by cleaning on a regular basis, paying special attention to food bits. This also includes not allowing trash to pile up and rinsing jars before disposing of them.
- Be conscientious about food by storing pantry items and leftovers in airtight containers and getting rid of anything that may have gone bad, whether it’s in your pantry or on the counter.
- Check for leaks regularly, both inside and outside the home. If you notice any water damage, address it, and be sure to use a dehumidifier in places that are likely to collect moisture.
For pest control services that you can trust, contact Haskell Termite & Pest Control today.
What You Should Know About Ghost Ants On Your Wesley Chapel Property
The ghost ant is a pest that’s primarily found in Florida and Hawaii, which makes it very rare to most of the country. For Wesley Chapel property owners, these pests are frequent visitors. They get their name from the fact that they can be very hard to detect, which comes as a byproduct of their pale coloring and almost translucent appearance. They are typically found in areas of dead wood, amidst leaf piles, underneath rock piles, and in other brush around your property. Inside the home, ghost ants are likely to find crevices, tubs, and gaps around electrical wiring and call these areas home. The main objective of ghost ants is to find sweet foods like melons, syrups, jams, and other sweet foods, which makes your kitchen a prime target for their colonies. The ghost ant does not pose a health risk to anyone in your home; however, due to the typical size of their infestations, they can easily become a very large nuisance. For ghost ant control, contact Haskell Termite & Pest Control today.
Knowledgeable and excellent service very professional